Wednesday 31 March 2010

A New Hope.....










After 16 years, ETC UK Ltd., is changing. Although I will still be creating the large scale projection events that I have become known for, I have now bought out my business partners and moved onto a slightly different track. This will allow me to concentrate on creating the event using the tools that are most relevant to the project and a 'best fit' from the clients point of view.

With a new direction comes a new name. The Projection Studio as a name seems a good fit from the point of view of what I will be providing and with the aspiration to deal with a broader range of clients and events.

To my previous clients I hope that you will stay with me through the changes that are to come. To anyone new to what I do, I look forward to working with you in the future.